The 5th International Health Congress of Islamic Countries with the aim of introducing the health and health tourism capacities of Islamic countries. This international event is supported by ministries and active or involved organizations in the field of health and tourism and will be held from 13 to 15 July 2021 in Tehran, Iran.
To gain retrospective experiences and to have effective executive interactions with the private sectors and active organizations of other countries in health tourism in current year, the congress has invited 200 active participants and provided facilities for them. Participants are from different sectors such as: effective activists in the private sectors of health tourism, hospitals, clinics, medical centers, active organizations involve in tourism sectors, hotels, medical and laboratory equipment companies, nutrition and medicinal plants sector, as well as active startups in the health and tourism sectors from countries namely Iran, Azerbaijan, Afghanistan, Armenia, UAE, Turkey, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Syria, Oman, Iraq, Qatar, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Hungary, India, Serbia, Ukraine.
Executive programs of this congress (Side events and business meetings as well as specialized panels) are organized and announced in the sections as follows:
The side events and business meetings:
- TStars – the 2nd international event to introduce investment opportunities in the health and health tourism of top startups
- The 2nd business meeting of the health and health tourism activists of Azerbaijan and Islamic countries
- The 2nd business meeting of the health and health tourism activists of Afghanistan and Islamic countries
- Medical Tourism
- Sports Tourism
- Natural, Wellness and Food Tourism
- Medical and Laboratory Equipment
- Nutrition and Healthy Food
Applicants can attend the exhibition, whether in-person or virtually simultaneously, and present their services and products.
دیدگاه خود را بنویسید